Bonghwa-gun, Gyeongsang North Province
- Location : Located in the northern tip of Gyeongbukgoogle map
- Area : 1,201㎢
- Population : 37,662 persons
- Size of Public Finance : One hundred fifty two billion won
- Administrative Divisions : 1 office, 10 departments. 2 direct organization, 2 branch oOffices, 1 eup, and 9 myeon
- Number of Schools : 61
- Businesses (with minimum 10 employees) : 156
- Flower of Bonghwa-gun – Mountain Magnolia
- Tree of Bonghwa-gun – Pine tree
- Bird of Bonghwa- –gun - Magpie
- Tourism and recuperating the county with natural scenic beauty.
- The county has the most number of pagodas in the nation (115) as a town of filial duty and classical scholarship.
- 70 cultural assets, 115 pagodas, etc.
- The county produces agricultural and regional specialties which boast superior taste and scent in a clean environment.
- Mountain mushroom, apple, chili pepper, watermelon, cow or fed with medicinal herb etc.
- All- year- round festival town
- Wild Edible Ggreens Festival, Bonghwa Sweet Fish Festival, Bonghwa Mushroom Festival,
- A belt line , autumn colors & story belt line
Boseong-gun, Jeolla South Province
- Location : Located in south central area of Jeolla South Provincegoogle map
- Area : 663.13㎢
- Population : 53,145 persons, 22,862 house holds
- Size of Finance : 204.2 billion won
- Administrative Divisions : 1 office, 11 departments. 2 direct oOrganization, 1 branch offices, 2 eup, and 9 myeon
- Number of Schools : 54
- Businesses (with minimum 10 employees) : 171
- Flower of Boseong-gun – Rhododendron
- Tree of Boseong-gun – Tea-plant
- Bird of Boseong-gun – Pigeon
- The county produces over 40% of national green tea supply (in an area of 2,306,700 ㎡) as the home of Pansori (Seopyeonje), 31 local cultural assets such as, Beolgyo Hongkyo , and Ucheon-ri 3- Story Stone Pagoda.
- Festivals : Boseong Tea festival, Seopyeonj Je, Boseong Sight and Sound Festival, Rhododendron Festival (Mt. Ilim)
- Regional Products : Green Tea, Green Tea pig, Hottuynia Cordata, Gizzard Shad, Cockle, Dragon Mat, Miryeok Oonggi, Boseong Hemp Cloth etc.
Sangju, Gyeongsang North Province
- Location : northwest in Gyeongsang North Provincegoogle map
- Area : 1,254㎢
- Population : 104,182 persons
- Size of Finance : 432.8 billion won
- Administrative Divisions & Workforce : 2 offices, 2 bureaus, 17 divisions, 2 affiliated agencies, 5 operations, council secretariat / 1,118 persons
- Number of Schools : 59
- Businesses (with minimum 100 employees) : 149
- Rose as city flower, persimmon as city tree, magpie as city bird.
- Sangju Persimmon Town Festival
- A city with beautiful natural environment and a town of 'three whites' with bountiful agricultural resources.
- Lying at the center of the Rep. of Korea, the city is at 2 hours away from all other parts of the country.
- South Korea's leading bike city (with total 85,000 bikes assigning two for each household).
- Rising fast as a sports city (with an international horse racing track and Sangju Sangmu Phoenix Pro Soccer Team among others).
- The mecca of the Korean herb medicine (with the 759,000㎡ herb medicine complex and recreational center among others).
Major Events in Exchange
In a mobile environment, you can move left and right to view the content (table).
|Oct. 11, 2013||A congratulatory visit to Sangju Persimmon Town Festival|
|Sep. 7 & 8, 2013||Chuseok Agricultural Specialties Fair held|
|Aug. 12, 2013||Elementary school students visit Jijang Village in Sangju to experience the farm village life.|
|Jun. 24, 2013||Model Life Commission visits Sangju to experience the farm village life.|
|Jun. 21, 2013||Tong Heads' Federation visits Sangju to experience the farm village life.|
|Apr. 5, 2013||A congratulatory visit to Yeonje Hanmadang Festival.|
|Mar. 5, 2013||Sisterhood Agreement signed between Yeonje-gu and Sangju City|