It became a sister municipality of Yeonje on Oct. 9, 1998.
Introducing the Four Seasons of Saga-si
- Location : Located in central area of Saga Prefecture, Kyusugoogle map
- Area : 355.15㎢
- Population : 206,973
- Size of Public Finance : 124,9 Billion Yen
- Administrative Divisions : 6 Departments, 4 Branch, 1 Hospital
- Number of Government Employees : 1,714 persons
- Number of Schools : 75 (36 elementary schools, 18 middle schools, 13 high schools, 3 colleges, 5 nursing schools etc.)
- Businesses (over 100 employees) : 355.15㎢
It was made in June 1954. Sa and ga of saga was incorporated into the design.
and The upper part shows the northern mountainous area and the lower part represents the development of Saga-si, while the sharp portions in both directions shows the dynamic quality of the city
- Camellia as city flower and ginkgo as city tree
- Characteristics : Saga City has a beautiful natural environment.
- It is a city with a long history and time-honored cultural traditions. The annual Saga International Balloon Fiesta takes place in October.
- Exchange Programs : for exchanges in cultural, administrative, and human resources.
Huangpu District, Shanghai
Huangpu District became a sister municipality on Oct. 12. 2004.
- Introduction of Hwangpu-gu : See guide
- Location : Central part of Shanghaigoogle map
- Area : 12.49㎢ (0.2% of entire Shanghai area)
- Population : 600,000
- Administrative Divisions : 6 streets, 68 community committees (with the number of the district government employees at 1398)
It is the main area of the central business district in Shanghai and its’ busy street is called “No.1 Chinese Commercial Street”. Many large size department stores are located there. Also, it is an essential part of Shanghai's commercial center.
Especially the Bund area has not only the Chinese foreign currency trade center, Transportation Bank, Pudong Development Bank, Bangok Bank etc., but also the main office of large conglomerates, and the sales offices of domestic and foreign corporations. Furthermore, these areas boast many European- style architecture and are very popular to tourists.
Not only Shanghai Cultural Center, Shanghai People’s Committee, Shanghai City Government are located in the area. The Shanghai Museum, Shanghai Natural History Museum, Shanghai Grand Theatre, the World Amusement Center, Gwangmyeong Theatre etc. are located there as well. To boot, the famous Yewon is located in Hwangpu-gu.
- Characteristics : the Bund, the original foreign business district of central Shanghai is available.
- The Huangpu River and Huangpu District remain the most important commercial and tourism district of Shanghai.
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Location : Central Area of Ho Chi Minh Citygoogle map
- Area : 7.5㎢ (0.36% of Ho Chi Minh City Area)
- Population : 230,000
- Administrative Divisions : 10 Community Centers
It is a main district of Ho Chi Minh City that includes city hall, city council, and police station.
Finance, bank trade center, foreign embassy, and representatives are available.
Lying next to the Saigon River,. it has advantage in trading goods domestically or with foreign countries.
War museum, unification palace, history museum, and central post office are also located in the area.
The city has much interest in applying IT technology to its administration, education, vocational training, public health, city architecture and urban planning.